The 5:30 Basics classes provide scaffolding for beginning students, as well as continued support for those seeking depth for an established practice. Lexy offers step by step explanations with reminders of check points and suggestions for modifying the postures/movements to encourage student success and comfort. A great way to start your week.
Each 75 minute class includes:
- Tune in to focus the mind.
- Warm ups to prepare the body.
- Kriya - a set of postures/movements organized to accomplish a specific goal.
- Layout to incorporate the benefits of the yoga at the cellular level.
- Meditation often accompanied by movement, pranayam and/or chant.
- Closure to seal our practice in community.
Drop in when you can or make Kundalini Yoga at Yoga West a healthy habit every week.