Mind and Meditation:
Two 3-day weekends from 8am to 6pm. Friday through Sunday Feb. 1-3 & Feb 8-10
The Mind and Meditation course is intended to illuminate the relationship between you and your mind. Through this powerful experience, you will explore how the mind works in relationship to yourself and others.
You will begin to integrate fundamental concepts about the nature and dynamics of the mind into your life. Perhaps most important of all, you will deepen your meditative practice.
In this transformational Kundalini Yoga Level 2 teacher training, we will explore the following:
Themes of Mind and Meditation:
- The nature of the Mind and How It Works
- How to utilize the positive qualities of the three minds
- How to direct the mind to give you a greater capacity for happiness
- Recognizing and working with the 81 facets of the mind
- Selecting a meditation based upon your strengths and challenges
- Advanced meditation techniques and practices
- Developing a successful and rewarding meditation practice
- Most of all, we’ll meditate a LOT.
$1050 Full price / $975 early registration (before 1/4/19)* / $875 student / Senior