Eugene Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Eugene Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is now full. Thank you for your interest.
“If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.”
About Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
The KRI Level One Foundations Course is a 220 hour professional program in the theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. It includes a minimum of 180 hours of classroom instruction and practicum. Also required are 40 hours of home study and a 40 day meditation.
- The Concept of Kriya: Asana, Mudra & Meditation
- Developing a Meditative Mind
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Pranayam: Awakening the Breath
- Divine Alignment: Asana and the Human Form
- Mantra and Sacred Sound
- Yogic and Functional Anatomy
- Sadhana: Establishing a Daily Practice of Yoga and Meditation
- Yamas and Niyamas: The Lifestyle Choices of a Yogi
- Kundalini Yoga in Applied Settings: The Business and Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- Video Courses with Yogi Bhajan
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One