Eugene Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
12 Weekends: September 27, 2019 through May 17, 2020
Includes White Tantric Yoga in Portland, Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Instructors include: Simrat Kaur, Jai Kartar, Viriam Singh, and Tarn Taran Singh.
“If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.”
About Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
The KRI Level One Foundations Course is a 220 hour professional program in the theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. It includes a minimum of 180 hours of classroom instruction and practicum. Also required are 40 hours of home study and a 40 day meditation.
Learn more by attending a short presentation with Q&A. Thursday, May 30th from 7pm to 7:45pm at Yoga West.
- The Concept of Kriya: Asana, Mudra & Meditation
- Developing a Meditative Mind
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Pranayam: Awakening the Breath
- Divine Alignment: Asana and the Human Form
- Mantra and Sacred Sound
- Yogic and Functional Anatomy
- Sadhana: Establishing a Daily Practice of Yoga and Meditation
- Yamas and Niyamas: The Lifestyle Choices of a Yogi
- Kundalini Yoga in Applied Settings: The Business and Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- Video Courses with Yogi Bhajan
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One
Friday Evenings 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sundays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|September 27 - 29 2019|
|October 11 - 13 2019|
|October 25 - 27 2019|
|November 8 - 10 2017|
|December 6 - 8, 2019|
|January 10 - 12 2020|
|January 24 - 26 2020|
|February 14 - 16, 2020|
|March 6 - 8 2020|
|April 10-12 2020|
|April 24 - 26 2020|
|May 9, 2020 * White Tantric Yoga in Portland|
|May 15 - 17, 2020|
Cost of 12 weekend course: $3,200.
$2,900 for students and seniors.
$500 deposit holds your place.
Early bird discount: Save 7% if registered by August 15, 2019